6.18.2010

Sitting here watching The Bonus Show on Howard TV (Howard Stern's OnDemand channel) with a half full cup of coffee sitting near me. I'm branching off into several different projects, but all I can talk about right now is Joker. I'm farming my brain for information and ideas from the stories I've read. Even re-reading a few important ones. Watching The Animated Series and looking for samples. Need to track down the Mask of the Phantasm one. I recall that there were a few good pieces of dialogue in it.

Follow my Bat-Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/WhatAboutBatman

YouTube Linkage: http://www.youtube.com/humbleamong (only a test video up now, more to come.)

Tales From The 21st Century is finished and the mastering just might be finished. I'm working on memorizing these lyrics because these songs are very fun to perform. (Due to The New Style*, the lyrics do not just appear in my memory banks anymore.) Trying to figure out which songs from More I should be performing as well. Open Mic Shows will be happening soon. Stay tuned.

*Editor's Note: Eric quit writing raps and has been recording everything as it comes to him. See issue #7 (November 2009).

No comments: